TRUE TO OUR PLACE, DIVERSE BY DESIGN | DESTINATIONHOTELS.COMView All On Map
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort At McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel And Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort At Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town And Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel And Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade
- Miami - Eden Roc Miami Beach
- Miami - YVE Hotel Miami
- Wailea, Maui - Destination Residences Hawaii
- Wailea, Maui - Wailea Beach Villas
- New Orleans - Royal St. Charles Hotel
- Cape Neddick - Cliff House Resort & Spa
- Santa Fe - Inn And Spa At Loretto
- Tarrytown - Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center
- Chapel Hill - The Carolina Inn
- Chapel Hill - Rizzo Conference Center
- Stevenson - Skamania Lodge
- Sunriver - Sunriver Resort
- Charleston - Wild Dunes Resort
- Houston - Hotel Derek
- San Antonio - La Cantera Hill Country Resort
- Park City - Newpark Resort
- Stowe - Stowe Mountain Lodge
- Leesburg - Lansdowne Resort
- Richmond - Quirk Hotel
Park City's Preferred Hotel
Poised at the edge of the scenic 1,200-acre Swaner Nature Preserve just minutes from the fabled ski resorts of Park City, Newpark Resort | Hotel & Conference Center is the centerpiece of the state’s first LEED-certified resort community. Blending contemporary luxury with easy access to world-class skiing and the summertime splendors of northern Utah, this highly rated hotel charms guests with thoughtful in-room amenities including gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors and private decks with hot tubs.
Group Rates as low as $109/nightView Details
Unlock Big Ideas In America's Best Small Town
There’s never been a better time to gather your team for a pow-wow in Park City. Right now, Newpark Resort – A Destination Hotel offers group rates in June, August, September and November starting as low as $109/night. This limited-time offer is available to groups with 10+ rooms and is based on availability. Simply book by May 31, 2016 through NPR-Sales@destinationhotels.com or 435-658-6015.
Terms: Offer applies to new bookings only. Some restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Minimum of 10 rooms on peak. Based on availability.
Finest hotel I have stayed in during the past 12 years my wife and I have been visiting Park City, Utah.
Spotless, beautiful, comfy furnishings, nice views, very nice huge suite! Would stay here again for sure! Very close to outlets and restaurants in the hotel area are in walking range. We would recommend this to friends and family! Obviously we are very happy with our stay.
"Amazing place to stay!!!!"
We had such an amazing experience at the Newpark Resort | Hotel & Conference Center & Hotel! I have been to Park City several times, staying in various hotels. Newpark was my favorite and I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Park City. I was impressed with the customer service which was always extremely responsive and helpful.
"Exceptional Customer Service"
This hotel is great in terms of the amenities and the lodging in general. What makes this place different, though is their willingness to help a guest with a problem...I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in the Park City ski area!! Great job guys, and thank you!!!
"Absolute BEST bang for the buck!"
The rooms (more like condos) are amazing. It has the nicest amenities, private hot tubs, walking distance to multiple great dinning places, a pool if you are traveling with kids - I could go on and on. The best part is that it's affordable for the luxury that you get...I generally don't leave reviews but Newpark is too great to not share. Enjoy!
We stayed at the Newpark for our wedding weekend, as did many of our guests. Our stay here was absolutely perfect! We got the Luxury Suite and it was gorgeous. It easily fit myself and my wedding party as we got ready for the wedding. All of the staff we met were very friendly, helpful, and personable. The location is also perfect. All of our out-of-town guests stayed here and it is the perfect location for visitors as everything you could ever need is within walking distance. This was honestly the best hotel experience I have ever had. My husband and I have already discussed coming back here for our wedding anniversary next year.